Monday, August 07, 2006

hmm..let me think when is my last exercise, dunno few mths away ..todae play soccer with my mates in sch quite fun and tired coz long time nvr workout and oso old lolx.. we play team but win or lose does nt matter most impt is the moment we spent under the sun haha...
How to u define a person whether he/she is childish? there r many ways rite and i think everyone is childish mayb jus the extent and the content but i only noe always stand in other ppl's shoes b4 doing anything and be patience.

Todae i slightly quite emo coz i feel we make friends everywhere and friends grow up with u someday will leave u or neglect u due by work or love so i make sure i leave out time slot for my friends coz if someday i need my friends to giv me their ears to listen to my sorrows rather i turn back there is no one behind me which i can call out to. this kind of feeling is unbearable.

The longer the friendship does not mean can dun giv a damn to it

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HIIII~
i am waiting for my maple wizard to regenerate HP. so i am here. heh. everyone shud jus maple again! ):

manda

3:41 AM

 
Blogger Ryan said...

dotz...wanted to play BUT kenna hacked so sian already.. haha

7:49 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home