Thursday, March 29, 2007

I find it weird when i always blog..nowadays can giv up to mayb 2 entries per day due to the 4 letter word called "sian" A lesson bought from ytd...The whole story started from my careless-ness. I was supposed to lock my place after i leave but always due to there will be a auntie"boss" to come to lock it..so i thought she will come but she is late...so time between like 1130-12200am the shop is unlocked can u imagine? So i reached hm and thought of it and rush to my workplace by cab and found she came and locked liao ...to my relieve nth happened but i spend 16 on my cab fare...damn pissed lah due to my careless i need to fork out this extra 16 but i think is worth is at least i can slp properly when i reached hm... somehow lesson is consider cheap.

...ryan ah!! more responsible...i reached orchard towers which is my currently my workplace at abt 1230am, i am kinda of shocked because i think the whole orchard street most happening place will be my work place..lots of pubs open at these time, hookers and transexual. Saw this transexual with fake boobs gonna come out those kind but the face with 1 look confirm is a guy, i find it disgusting but somehow the angmohs like it duno why?

Lolx....If at nite 1st place most happening in Sg is Geylang and boat quey then 1st place most frequent by the foreigners like angmohs will be orchard towers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home