Sunday, December 23, 2007

A few hrs later, shall be a gathering of the buddies with new-comers. Happy moments anticipated. hmm...it shall be a formal introduction of my gf to my buddies...i just hope everything sail through smoothly huh? i reckon it shall be a busy night for me coz i have to be one of the bouncers to bounce ppl like ja and kit when they get drunk, emo-ing away. Shag...HAHA.

working week = money week = shaggy week for me. But is worth it, end of the day the money comes with great purpose. Shall leave a share for pampering her and pampering myself also. and lastly some part for saving. I am planning to go redang island with her on year 2008 so for now need to save liao, can save how much save how much, imagine i wearing a surf pants half naked lying on the beach with her drinking "sex on the beach" beside me. I love the water which is the most important part, clear to the max makes u think if Singapore is surround with this kind of water, we will not be that troubled over msia going to sell the water anot. It looks clean and clear till u might think is drinkable.

Oh yah..It shall be a class trip so i will be asking coursemates to tag along, because our class is a failure? i consider failure due to our lack of bonding session outside school. Compared to other classes which i heard from them, they went out often and movie all sort of activities. I am wondering shall we do the same? coz i think it shall be a last gathering as in everyone are bound to go seperate when the 1st day of year 3 starts. For ppl they need parents consent form...can go ask from wayne kan BUT not with him tagging along. LOLX.

p.s I not blaming anyone so dun get me wrong.

How i feel right now is "LOVE is in the air" due to her delivery of dinner from her house BUT not cook by her. Is the thoughts tat counts ultimately.

I will not be ard on new year... heading back to msia for wedding dinner again and CHIONG AH ....alcohols. Wish everyone good luck in whatever you all do.

baby..our 1st month, we cannot celebrate but IT DOESN'T MATTER because there will be more months coming and i believe we can last...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home