Friday, September 15, 2006

so so stoned and shag after chalet, quite enjoyable but mayb becoz i usually compare events and stuff so i feel this chalet can be improve but i really apperciate the organiser team thx haha ..sept really is a killing mth, coz got 6 ppl in my class bday haha my bday is belated but still gt a cake to eat hmm...anyway, life is short, really is be happy and content is the key to life i feel. oh yah liquor drinking is a must but jus dun feel the right feeling to drink at this chalet hmmm...mayb i dun dare to show everyone my true self haha...if i show really is good game, everyone gonna pin me down coz i will turn Green* (hulk) Haha Actually, there is lots of different kind of ppl in these world i am ready to noe more of different types so i can ready to step to the journey of my later part of life.

Conclusion* bonding with classmates strengthed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home