Wednesday, April 04, 2007

After a few days of rest..working again tts y can giv new post.

Hmm...This month is my crisis, i hope any gods can save me from the crisis. Left abt 4 more days to my tioman trip. Hoping quite alot becoz this trip might destress me abit..sch starting abt 12 more days...in a way is gd becoz i will have something to do, crack some brainshell and think.

I believe when u are super broke and on survival mode, everyday is like few bucks on ur wallet all tis, u will somehow put on ur thinking cap to try to earn some money even it is wrong. Although is wrong but i feel when nobody is looking after u and u are faced with money, temptation a rises, u will somehow goes the wrong way. But no worry...money is the root of everything but money is still the key to everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home