Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Hmm..I seriously need to chiong school work because i got my Java common test is a F siah...wah super wake up call. Deleted my WC3 and shall give up dota for a moment and concentrate if i still slack i think i can kiss gd bye to my coursemates and repeat module and disappoint my mom. My cousin came out from m'sia to visit my family and i but i must say she choose a wrong time to visit, because it falls on my project submission week which i am busy but somehow at least bring her to sentosa last tue and after that shopping at vivo, tiring experience man..guess i am not a guy or bf that will accompany girls to shop and what they do? just do nth and wait for them.
Tml thur got EC test and today i started my revision with andy at AMK mac which situated near the library, ambience and environment is good because it somehow quite poser. WHY? because they cut some trees and build at the park but with HDB flats across the street trying to let customers to feel they are somewhere at AMAZON rainforest eating mac burgers and fries with the same time breathe the fresh air and listen to the song of nature so as to attract more customers. Guess they have succeeded in doing that and a nice attempt also. For a urban area pop out of somewhere to chillx and i must admit i like tat place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home