Sunday, July 08, 2007

I weigh myself and currently is 62 kg. My desire goal now will be 70kg. Hard to gain weight siah, dunno why so many girls keep saying they fat and so ez to gain fats but at least for me i dun. Hmm...already decided to take weight gainer since JA wan to pump me half and i return him slowly. 70 i am coming...training in progress.
Sometimes, i feel i did lots of mistakes and bad deed in the past by looking back, feel so bad but somehow time just cant reverse that maybe the case everyone was talking, having guilt for your rest of your life. God and Ghost which i dun believe totally but bad karma and good karma i believe. Haha...
I think i shall go and promote my blog or wat...so more babes and ppl will come.. LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home