Saturday, August 18, 2007

Please note..This is a EMO post

Ytd i told her abt i like her and hope to be the only bumble bee to be with her(abit drama) I understand abit sudden and too fast but only letting her know how i feel hmm..she tot i prank on her like what i prank on xue ting.
Haix..seriously isit normally i be clown too much den when i say serious stuff ppl still tot i am joking when i am serious ppl tot i am pranking. Looks like i have to take off my mask.

I wanted to ask her to go watch fireworks but looks like have to give it a pass.
I think i am recovered for the previous fall
I think i am gonna open my heart to her
I think i am gonna work harder to win her heart

Called her just now, (around 2pm plus)first time heard her voice when she just woke up still lying on bed don't want to get up due to the cool weather. So sweet guess when u like someone, u like everything she does.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home