Monday, August 20, 2007

Something i need to explain after my "Salt buddy" said "u like this post she might see it..i mind?"
Haha...I dun mind she see also because we explain each other's stand already, everything started to fast and sudden. That day dunno why i will shoot out that thing,(Confession) partly friends are there to encourage and myself wanted to be loved by another girl and other little little reasons like she is sweet looking etc. This post is to explain the aftermath. I not giving her up nor going after her or rather i letting everything do go in a nature course. "Live for Love" The love here means love for Kinship, Friendship and Relationship so i still have a bunch of Salt Rubber friends still got family. Nobody know what the future holds, for now maybe i am still not that ready for relationship, i apologize for that saying "I think i am ready"

Human tend to overlook what they are looking for rather they find things to satisfy own needs, be it rational or not. Still that Be Contented in everything i do.

I must admit i think i am abit addicted in smoking, last time i smoke when i feel down (excuses but no choice) I finish 1 pack abt 2 days alone hmm..maybe not alot for those hardcore but to me is quite alot normally last time is share or 1 pack can take 1 week finish. Trying to cut down from now onwards and seriously smoking kills stamina, i today went jogging and exercising at my house downstairs, when i run for a short distance, i still feel ok then i run up the stairs to my house OH man the kick come liao, i felt my heart going to give way feel like Ichigo going to bring me to soul society soon but heng i faster calm myself up den everything back to normal. What a experience..phew

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home