Wednesday, September 24, 2008

random post...struck in the train this morning, SMRT " platform problem, sorry for the delay." I immediately thought someone "Jumping Jet" jump to the platform again and i think GST going to hike again man...

Sudden decision but is going to be finalized... wish to sign on a bond with the Singapore Armed Forces or Police. Do not tell me "for what" Basically, 2 kinds of people will sign on. 1) For the pride and defend the country. 2)For the money.

For me i think the reason is obvious enough...$$$$$
Money is very vital to our life, planning for my life.
my last resort...

Oh yah, before i forget. Get to know more behind those cold back of our DTs in our lab, friendly people i suppose? haha...

Napfa training afterwards on every tue and fri. Overall, fun and beneficial for me. Silver for my napfa gogo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home