Monday, August 18, 2008

Some of the suggestions and plans for my bday celebration. I will not be holding chalet because is fully booked, boring and require lots of work to be done. Instead i shall hold not party but gathering on several occasion.
On the actual day, which is 5th of sept will be a friday and that will be for debbie boon and 6th of sept, a sat dinner with my 'pig and dog' friends then club.

For my course mates, i will organise a dinner(healthy) or maybe a pub/club(unhealthy) likely to be DlbO. Please feedback to me if you see this post or never mind i will seek answer from you guys soon so as to facilitate me for the planning of date.

And i still have primary school friends gathering and gathering with jasmine and shao ying...headache .

For me, bday is just a indication of how many years have you been around when you enters this world and i am content to gather with the friends i have and will be more contented if presents are there ... Lolx .. joking.

1st of September is my Start of Final Year Project...Day 1, briefing at 9am and 1145 i have a Final Theory Test. I place strong emphasise on this and if i get this through, i will have 1 more big step to cross before i obtain the license and i do not need to fear any road blocks or whatever shit i may encounter on the road.

Wish me luck for my 1 and ONLY EXAM paper on this wed 20th of August.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home