Monday, November 24, 2008

My 2nd day in DSC, I had a terrible morning. Reached workplace at 0820, chit chat abit on msn. I am very energetic but after awhile battery go flat. Damn sleepy and tired, trying to knock off but my cubicle not that high to block me from sleeping because if the boss or supervisor happen to walk pass, they can see me from their angle. But i still cannot hold on after i talk so much...manage to knockout with a interval of 2 min?

2nd day in DSC, everything is familiar, where to take bus? what time to leave house? any chio bu on the way to work? The people over there? I already know almost everything and the most sad part is actually eat breakfast and lunch alone, smoke also smoke alone..opps. I shall adjust and adapt to the life here asap and put everything in place. I keep telling myself 3 mths v.fast over LOL...

On the other hand, Yesterday, my chubbie bought herself a Domo soft toy $50 plus, She is plain crazy. Just in case, anyone do not know who is a domo, or what is that?

nicer pictures below...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home