Sunday, October 19, 2008

Recently, my band was formed on 25th Oct 08. My band strength currently is 3 man-team. Me as the main singer, guitarist QingXiang and my drumer WengKit. Our band name is ChaosCaZua.

Haha... A PS3 game called RockBand. Thanks for Yuling for bringing the whole instrumental set for us to realize our band dream. LOL...




Console gaming can be fun too... When a group of friends can be played together.

Next Day, went to TopOne(karoake) at Bugis with my DTs KaiYi and her bf, Jazsica and labmate Florence. Bring 3 NSFs for them to know too...
no voice to sing coz yesterday i go WorldTour concert to perform mah, in the RockBand.

Driving Practical Test is on 5th Dec so is about 1 month plus, so far my driving lessons is about 11. Went into the circuit once liao, slow speed, small road and challenging road course but not very difficult for me. I can only say, my instructor want to leech my money as much as possible.

Tropic Thunder ---> LL(Lame and Laughter)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home