Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Finally updated after my failed attempt of my traffic police test, many things can be learn from a failure and i hope i can get it the next time.

Today Xmas eve, many of my friends(Intern) having half-day off. Now having shopping or what with their friends and love one. AND my ass is still stuck at my little cosy chair in my office. Some festival like CNY, Xmas, New Year are consider a important "gathering" festival therefore, i already slacking myself and indulge into the festive mood.
This year 2008, we are having our annual gathering party at this Arena Country Club somewhere in Jurong...though abit far end at the West but i think is going to be quite coolx as is somewhere new and is still a country club. We book a Function room, not a chalet...i heard the room is quite big with Karoke system in it and also 1 Queen Size bed for what purpose?? (for people to have sex after drinking too much?) Haha...pardon me because i really feel that the bed is a bit lame...

Did some simple registration and that I am a Stomper, i can post threads for people to comment and myself comment about other issue or people over www.stomp.com.sg
Some thread is interesting that happen in Singapore...Recent post will be the Technical error that caused the Singapore Flyer to stop "Spinning" which caused the whole "Wheel" stop moving and some passengers(tourists) stuck there for 6-7 hrs before they can be rescued out from their Capsule.
I heard the Flyer stop spinning for 3 times since it started during the early this year. I seriously think that they should really look into how they can make it better and carry out regular maintenance And lastly v.important on how they going to execute emergency rescue "mission" without letting people to stuck there for 6 hrs...can't blame them if they piss inside... Ultimately, i believed accidents do happen.

Next Year for Xmas eve celebration, i swear is going to be a 1 great party.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home