Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Watched Mr.bean the holiday..got a liking for spanish.
LOL..here is some words i will used in the future or speak.

Spanish English
1) gracias Thank you
2) te quiero/te amo I love You
3) manana Good morning
4) adios Good Bye
5) afligido Sorry


just setup some links to facililate bloggers who visit my blog( nothing to do) Haha..Wish yen chuan a happy bday, although my bday falls on september BUT HOR ...pain leh becoz got 6 ppl falls on september oso. The Sexes(sixes) are myself, zi xuan, yink, wan hui, nana and T.K...fierce september lolx...but to the rest which nt in the zone of september they more pain lah...lolx

Things to do b4 sch starts :
cut/trim hair, get myself a pair shoes, get myself a bag AND if still can i will get myself a 3/4 pants

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home