Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Going to another phase of my life, giving up teenager and becoming young adult.
becoming 20 means i live my life for that long. I transferred 2 times when i enter my primary hood(woodsville pri), i still remember my first love is a girl called yi ling and very qiao, Karen Tan know her, gd friend somemore and also my long long buddy Tobby also like her den when i pri 3, i chiong my school work from 1D, 2D den 3B leh finally same class with her, i still lend her abacus for exchange of house number -.=" and she gave me a bear that time. Seriously dun ask me y i so flirt when so young, i seriously dunno siah then all those sweet sweet love only lasted for 2 mths after that my mother transferred me to a nearer school call Sennett Pri, i still remember i was super sad lah, i beg my mother not to transferred me out but u all oso know as if adult give a shit to a primary 3 kid, being a loner but very qiao again i saw my buddy Tobby at Sennett because we always fight at our old school.
Our opponent are those nepalese guhkas, Holy their mother god, they are all fuking fit lah, if u dunno can always come down to Potong Pasir Ave 1 Riverside try to pace with them and u noe what i mean.
After that in Sennett, i saw tobby and the only buddy i have confirm hang with him but u all oso know as long as u nvr tio "AIDS" people still will play with u so everytime recess sure chiong to field play "Police and Thieves" so i got to know some of the buddies still hang out with which include Jian Ass, Bear, Toad, Monkey. Till now we are still in contact except Monkey.
Memorable childhood which i can said.

I say so much just want to tell u guys my bday is on 5 sept so get prepared LOL...
Friends are for Life

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home