Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Singapore is truly a FINE city...nearly land myself in deep shit due to lame act.
Ytd..after working went to supper with my sis Yuling at Serangoon. I was waiting for her at bus-stop, as usual i had some flam and i sure find 1 spot and spit at the grass then i head over to meet her. When i was walking and i din notice someone was tailing me behind till i cross the road and stop. That person*in home clothes* approached me and asked me "Am i a Singaporean?" I too shag or thought he is a tourist just gonna ask for directions so my reply is "Yes" He immediately take out hp and start to call to duno what. "Serangoon central ...." then my sis and me look at each other tio stun...then i tot good game liao, kenna deep shit liao then i faster told him i am Singapore PR from Malaysia then he talk to me in Malay siah* he is a malay* then i say i dun understand ...finally when i tot this is the end, pocket gonna burn up abit liao for lame act. He ask me "isit on purpose?" then i say "of coz not" so he give chance to me...LOLx..faster take cab to eat supper liao and zao.

Super unlucky...hope my 4D will strike...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home