Sunday, October 28, 2007

This Sem gt a module requires me to team with a fren and start a business virtually. Lolx.. www.marketplace6.com
they throw u millions to setup business, 1 thing very funny. The government always encourage the people to start business but hor, are those small and medium business but the school want us to start a MNCs. Huge company LOL...tats why i find it funny, guess it is relatively gd to be on a business studies after we have been throw by those programming language into our head.
I am a quite virtual human, not those siao cyber peeps of coz.
Always dream of myself as a rich guy, who can buy anything using money. At least i will not be bothered by the finance. Most importanly, i can travel around to see the world, thats my dream from young till now unchanged.
I want to visit Venice and France for Europe area. Japan, Korea, Taiwan and HK for Asia.
Wonder when can have the chance to go. After NS i guess.

Oh yah...2007 got a few good news for my family. got 2 cousin and 1 uncle gonna marry soon.
I gonna attend 2 only due to the hectic schedule of poly. Is been a long time, since i got hold of good news like this. Wondering when will be mine? LOL...not so fast, career first unless accident.
all these wedding events are at the late part of the yr Nov and Dec. I shall chiong abit Alcohol so can chiong win my uncle and let him down so tat he cant fuk on the first night. Opps..abit bad LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home