Tuesday, October 02, 2007

nowdays lost the vibes to blog so decided to change blog skin after my sis said to me this " Gor, ur skin dun wan to change ar?" Therefore, i decided to change and ask her to do it LOL...becoz i help her buy 2 pens for her exam so she owe me a favour. By changing skin at least something is new to push me to blog.
My blog:
The colour striking right?
Super purps hor?
I love purple, orange and black but among these 3 i love purps and orange the most so decided to put this instead becoz mostly all skins are make for girls, alrdy choose till i dulan liao LOL...

I think gonna have 1 more bike session at ubin and 1 J.B trip b4 sch starts, i just wanna get out of S.G and out of Lee's control for few days ? worse come to worse i go find my uncle at msia ? LOL.. everything seems so sianed and lonely to me especially when god of fortune haven arrived.

Hmmm...I talk to her this morning, asking those out-of concern words like how are u? but suddenly she said "I am attached" abit shocked, feel abit sour sour but after i console and counsel myself for awhile i realised it is not a bad thing afterall, at least someone is taking care of her, what i cant do let ppl do instead might sound irresponsible but this world is injustice, unfairness and unfeeling. I think i need some care and concern from others, at least i have someone to talk to... if got money, feel like drinking LOL but too bad.."ryan ah ryan u this broke dog!"

Part 2
After she said "I am attached" then she asked me how is me and the girl? This girl, is Samantha, that time that incident. I said "nothing come out of it" Actually, wanted to say becoz i still cant get over you therefore, i make a hasty mistake by going for S.he. Now kinda of regret abt those actions, i must admit i have feel for S.he but after serious consideration she is just not my type so as me not her type, she got the cute cute type but for gf sake, i guess i need to change. LOL..some conclusion i arrived with.

Alright Ryan..lets move on, move ur ass to somewhere where u can have ur peace there. Cheerz !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home