Sunday, January 13, 2008

Life getting down when i am struck at Isurf facing the com for neary half a day? I work 12 hrs straight and 1 day is 24 hrs so is a half day gone..Travel time thru and flow is abt 2hrs and 15 min. Reach home rest plus bath and wash up is abt 1 hr...so is there enough time for me to gather my sleep for another day ? Hmm..been doing for so many mths yet i am kicking a fuss out of it. Lolx.. Hmm..anyway me and the boss reach a compromise and which is i work 1 day a week starting from next month which i intend to quit by next month..

I got some wish list for this year and will try to save and that word is try.
  • Sony Cybershot T2 digi cam damage about $600+
  • A Full HDTV damage about $3k +
  • A shirt for CNY abt $50
  • A Pants for CNY abt $50
  • A snow cap or newpaper cap must buy $20 bucks

Gonna save money for a redang trip with baby..during the month of april. Going to slog till i get enough money to go trip with her.. and also it will be a class outing trip, with 2nd degree friend and not 3rd degree...

I hope to finish my assignments and project asap...i will have less time for you during this period of time, hope u understand and sorry..Love you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home