Thursday, July 03, 2008

The main reason that i started blogging again, is not you guys say my blog is dying or no updates, apart from, i myself need a space to vent out some unpleasant stuff and what the hell i have been doing nowadays. Is actually for my bro, Jian an, he kenna confine for stupid stuff for 28 days, means he is MIA for few weeks and during weekends the rest left the camp happily for reunion with friends and folks but he needs to be stay in camp and being online is the only thing he can access the world outside apart from mobile phone. Sad but no worries i am there lOL, at least my blog is there to let u read...

I feeling the heat of Poly 3rd year and the heat need to complete my projects/assignments in 3 weeks time. Firstly, my project mate Jie Yink, she is going for her knee op soon, she is strong and will be fine. All the best.

My life up till now, body have not really suffered any trouble that needs to be send in to hospital or having operation. I not sure how that person feels to be wheelchair or being push in then having docs to have knifes cut open their body.

I can only say this few weeks coming up is going to be a tough one, i need to juggle my time well, for love, school work and friends. Bear with it baby. Play your Wii if you feel bored.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home