Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Some random and updates about me and my friends around me.

This saturday marks the last day of my work in Isurf, the place is fine, "bosses" is good and the geographic location is happening. However, due to crash schedule and long hour makes me tired easily. And lastly the salary no longer have its attraction and motivation for me to continue working.

I must thank debbie my baby for her understanding and "there for me" when i look back. Right now, we have some sort of crisis but rather me alone however she is still there for me, i really appreciate it. Communication is very important and is part of life. *Financial crisis LOL...

2 Weeks later, i will have my 2 weeks break and the only one before the attachment and FYP starts immediately after my exam.

I wanted to go get my License asap and drive around...love the feeling

Bygones let it Bygones
Celebrated Leslie's bday 2weeks ago(if i am not wrong) I felt that everything is forgotten and we become like last time, that kind of friendship that kind of brotherhood(with qx, jian, lionel leslie etc). Mcdonald's is a fun place for working, will always remember the suffering and hardship we endured through but we learnt many valuable knowledge (how to cook/make the burger? and how to be clean at all times)

Recently, Jian and Qx came back from their JCC training at Brunei. Many interesting stuff from them and some stunts by Jian but i think is not entirely his fault, somehow the Corporate Culture at Army is really WTH .(no wonder those sign-ed on army personnel can only sell chicken rice after they discontinued their service because they don't have any skills)
ps. After talking to them, i had a dream about army siah, i dreamt i am a commander shouting at people.

Lastly, 4 years of long run between Tobby and Yan is over, a pity for them coz is not an easy feat for both gender from 2 different planet to be together for so long. They have their Hiccups, up and down, on and off but after those things, friends certainly thought they going to be for long but things does not goes what we thought. Love is great coz it certainly can cover all the flaws but it is also a double-edge sword.

as a friend and buddy, i can only wish for his recovery and move on to be happy like the past.
Karma?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home