Thursday, May 08, 2008

A couple of things happening at this week.

Jian's ah ma funeral, Jian and Qx going to Brunei having their JCC(correct me if i am wrong) for their 1 of the training in OCS. Having brainwashed by them because they all are in the Army, army terms and issues will be told everytime we meet and i do not have to know them through a guide book or something because they are my guide book.


We all have to agree that life is somehow fragile and unpredictable. You are kicking alive now and the next min, you do not know whether you will be breathing...
Got to know a book from Jie Yink, about karma. Fully agreed that karma exists in the world, karma is not something religion related because i experienced karma once before, a very significant one. (want to know my story, can ask me when you see me, depends on my mood)

Bought a portable hard drive 160GB Maxtor at the price of SGD$129 in the school. Prices been marked down, due to no rental fee in school, no wages to the students helping to market. Thats is why they are able to bring down the prices. Therefore, i decided not to let the chance to slip through my fingers.

Thanks debbie, been taking care of me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home