Monday, December 29, 2008

Left 2 more days to 2009, i love this week and last week due to festive mood. First Christmas then New Year and Chinese New Year coming soon. All the holiday is popping out in this 2 month. People believe, a new year, a new start, new for everything therefore any bad things and please follow 2008 and perish.

So far no plan except going to watch some free fireworks by our government new year's eve, money from the tax payers. But no choice, my baby like it. Hmm...Christmas Eve's party i consider a successful but not as happening because i never see any "gods" around.

Photos can be seen at my facebook...Oh yeah, i set some resolution for next year which is
1.) Quit smoking, with effect on 1st Jan 2009 reason, save my baby, save money, save my health, save my friends and family from being a second-hand smoker.
2.) Regular exercise and keep fit for my enlistment to army.
3.) Get myself a decent part-time job and save enough money for a Taiwan or H.K trip before i get enlisted to the army.
4.) Get a puppy for debbie and me...
5.) Get my Driving License.
6.) World Peace, no bird flu and economic gets better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home