Friday, April 06, 2007

Stoned is my middle name, shag is my pet name. ytd chalet at changi village at the most east side of singapore where SIA and airport is just walkable distance.

Drank liquor(Bombay dry gin and Chivas) All time favourite for me is chivas and the all time dislike drink will be bombay. Played some games and nead bombay and after my 3-4 cups i puke immediately due to the strong smell and the dryness and
ps. and not due to i drunk or wat
as usual all my curry chicken and beehoon come out. LOLx...after that go home at abt 11 and reached serangoon abt 12 and when wanted to go home, i realized i left my keys at the chalet...OMGodess...bo bian cab back pay 18 bucks..ever since chyn hui* 3 years ago incidents..although pain but oso no choice..haix

But went back actually oso gd becoz still got chivas left, 3 bastards include me we chiong that chivas with bowl and not cup, why becoz wan to act ancient. nvr finish it only half becoz we will chilling talking play some games but nvr keep chionging the chivas like wat we did when we are still immature drinkers. Somehow is quite a wonderful, fun plus pain chalet.
I slp at 4 plus at 2 sofa those wooden last time kind. and merge it and slp..wah i damn xin ku becoz i found out actually i am quite tall and legs are long...cramp like hell in side the merger 2-sofa and end up neck, back and knee cap all aching... Want me to slp very small space can but dun ask me slp a small space dun even can accommodate my legs and length. After waking up at 9 rush to home and get changed and rush to work...haix..life gonna be a rough one todae.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home