Monday, June 11, 2007

Hmm..the past weekends is nth but working for me and monday got my pay, wanted to go shop but drag till late eat dinner with qx,sw,ys and jian join us later. we went to Waraku at starhub building at somerset there to eat. Hmm..we ordered some jap food, overall is quite nice and the ppl there is over-friendly and service is quite gd oso. We each ordered 1 dish for ourselves, 1 soup, 1 potato dessert, 1 ice-cream each, 1 basket of fruits and 1 red wine for share. Total 120++ but due to some reason we dun need pay so much got some discount till 100, but i can say is worth it. After that we go TCC at PS there drink coffee and chillx. I ordered Blue mountain "Coffee King." I tried because nvr try b4 and i like the taste of it, hard to describe smell is like tea. haha..i shall learn to apperciate it. Eat so many food and mix here and there..make me reach home 1st thing go bomb hiroshima. LOL..I am enjoying my life now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home