Friday, June 01, 2007

Fri is quite a "happening" night for me at least...Pon the school.. whole day, evening take my specs and is evening liao, no sun's rays for me to test my specs nvm..ate dinner with dad. Suddenly, i feel my dad is no longer the same compared to last time. His age is catching up and we chat about some stuff too..Sometimes feel i am selfish but perhaps i need to show more care to my dad and my family. After the dinner, went home bath and head to DZ hse to MJ(mahjong) First round, i lose $24( nb sw, super lucky. 5 tai and 4 tai just come like nobody business, perhaps god is treating him gd while he still can enjoy, he still have about 6 more weeks to enter Commando Camp at pasir ris) nvm..for the sake of fun, laughter and brotherhood. Kit and brandon is there too..me and kit have several SB(smoke break) and we chat about smoking issue and he told me that he gonna quit after tat chalet which is coming soon. I was wondering when can i fully quit. Oh yah..on my way to work this morning, outside orchard MRT there is a "non-smoking campaign" There is quite a number of babes also.. if i nvr work i sure go home dress nice nice and smoke infront of them and 1 of the babes come ask me stop smoking i might consider, throw away my stick and walk away and smoke again. Haha..But HOR...if really gt a girl i like and also like me lah, she ask me not to smoke i really will stop for her sake..so for now let me wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home