Saturday, May 26, 2007

I think this qn is kinda of popular among us...i remember last time ppl will ask me. When u first look at a girl, where would u look at first? a few options will be 1) Eyes 2) Boobs 3) Legs. Last time i do not know how to ans but now i think i somehow know what is my ans. I will look at eyes first...because i believe eye contact is the most impt thing. However, after the first look, i look at eyes den i want to look where oso can liao mah..especially a girl with strong assets. The eyes of majority guys they got this in-born talent which is the eyes will auto-pilot to the boobs all this, i admit i will auto-pilot oso lah..but will not look too obvious and too much oso. My perpective is being myself with nothing to hide and be truthful to myself and to my frens..therefore i hardly hide my true colour but sometimes situation involved i have to hide too...What kind of tea u prefer? short, cute type? tall, cute type? short, sporty type? tall, sporty type? short, elegant gentle type? tall, elegant gentle type? my views of short is same height with my shoulder consider short and above consider tall. LOL Basically...i go for girls with special "aura" hard to evalute on this aura thing. put on simple lay-man terms will be they attract ppl using aura and confidence. Gd lucks to all couples hope they do last...coz the feeling of parting is nvr painless..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home