Saturday, June 23, 2007

Today went to work as normal, but for the past 5 days my waking up time is ard 2 plus highest record is 4. But i am quite alright to wake up at 10 for work, guess need to adapt back. Took train to work and quite packed until my face is abt few cm away from the door. There is a girl quite good looking standing right side and lean on the glass panel but the face abit pale and i also never go care much, after toa payoh reached newton and i went out for people to get out and when i went in again suddenly she faint and fall onto the floor..everyone around her was startled, wanted to go help her up but she was crowded i was behind the first "layer". Lucky she nvr faint away still awake, faster give her the"axe brand" wind oil and plastic bags, of coz not from me lah. Heng she is ok, if not also somehow will spoilt my day and will wonder how she is moreover i am a caring person.
I heard the "School Flower and Grass" is coming back...shiok siah can see babes and hunks for the girls, but hor...Last time, the host belinda and the zhou cong qin they all choose not very chio one leh, hope won disappoint. I think my class got 1 potential girl, i think i will sabo samantha for that..(foreigner) LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home