Thursday, June 14, 2007


Went to Anchorage with qx, sw, kit and dz after my work. Hmm...I need to keep a close watch for my pocket. Keep spending...guess if the school's got this module call Financial Management i sure can fail with rainbow colour. Went to watch Fantastic4 ;Rise of the Silver Surfer, overall is a short and quite worth to watch show but i feel is too short and should emphasize more on fighting scene.
Oh yah, let me pose a question, people who go watched Fantastic4 alrdy, can u tell me when they sit their plane and wat if it rain halfway how to cover huh, some ans: use invisible woman create force shield? LOL..
Ok lets Go rockz some punks, heading to MOS with qx because he got free sms can admit my entry. Only free entries i den i will go to MOS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home