Sunday, June 24, 2007

Hey anyone eat b4 "mixed rice" which cost $6? If never can come down to my workplace at Orchard tower. 1 curry chicken, 1 pork and 1 vege cost SGD$6 OMG siah...i nvr eat lah but poor my friend QX go ordered stupid stupid and tio hack lolx. With $6 i think can go eat a Mac meal better with drinks somemore. LOL...today i went to buy a packet of guava and i ask how much? $1.50 and the portion is like mayb $0.50 outside. Haix..only rich people can come here eat. LOL...i jitao dulan go all the way to shaw lido there buy myself a student zinger meal which cost $4 with drinks somemore.
Ytd i encountered shemales...don't know what it mean? is a guy change to a girl but only blind cant tell they are guy, he/she is taller den me and the body quite fit also. Actually, i am fine with them lah just that they dun come find me can liao lolx...

Scene 1 When she ends and she asked me "How much is it my dear?" -.=" fuking hair stand i abit stoned looking at he/she lolx
Scene 2 When i gave her the change and she said "Thank you, i love you." -.=" isit needed to put that 3 words? @#$@#% kenna snooke again..

Guess life is full of surprises...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home