Thursday, August 23, 2007

Went to study at AMK mac as usual but when i was talking bus 142 to outside change to other bus. I at my bus stop saw 2 amazing things.
Firstly, I saw a kindergarten 2 (K2) girl waiting bus to go her kindergarten although only 1 stop from that bus stop but i alrdy find it amazing liao. She carried a water bottle herself and wear a lanyard with EZ-link and just go school alone, i abit bu shuang becoz the parents why treat her child like this siah, how many ppl K2 go sch alone? I am sure just going downstairs the blk alrdy dun allow let alone let her travel to school alone. I feel too young for a kid to learn independent, thats my view though, i feel when she grow up will become a great person. *She is cute

Another amazing took place at the bus stop too, i got a cut at my right leg and i was using tissue paper to press on it, suddenly a auntie come forward and pass me a blaster, i say no but her insist make me accept. Hmm..hard to find already in SG for kind soul. Sometimes when u at outside having problem, what u yearn is a little help from others may touched u even by little things. Should PM Lee lead Singporean to a environment that everyone is helpful towards each other? But i know should be hard or near impossible.

These 2 events make my day..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home