Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Note: THIS IS A LONG POST
Finally i start to blog..Basically this 2 weeks is quite interesting i would say lah. Apart from the healthy lifestyle routine which is equal to every 2-3 days go gym with Jian as he going to army soon and Today my bday i went swimming with Qx and Jian which causes my back can glow in the dark siah *Reddish*
For some interesting shitties..Last Fri went Zouk with the Bastards Qx Sw and Kit..and early celebration of my bday in club lah..i drank a tiger b4 i reached and 2 free drinks, i think is vodka Lime? then 1-for-1 which is the killing part, i have to thx my god of wealth keep spamming drinks generous although need to pay back lah but i feel at least, he is willing to lend me money and let me have fun though this theory like loanshark those kind LOL.. Drank a Graveyard, Lambo and Kamikaze after drinking those..can feel my body transformer and engine starts to roll siah and as usual did those usual stuff go dance and have fun.

Next day, Sat went meet Monkey, Toad, Jian and Qx for a dinner as we are once those every week must meet up one lah. Finally saw Monkey still the same and with a nerdy look as usual bros forever.. Went over to suntec, IT fair is on but i reached at 930pm which closes at 10pm. I at first know Samantha and Nat got work but i reached is so big i also dunno where they are, then someone shouted "RYAN" i turned actually is Nat then she told me xueting working at starhub then Sam told me Zixuan working also -.= WTH and i saw a bunch of E1 guys working another WTH LOL..so hardcore meh.. Lastly went to toad house to chillx and some TIGERs with Stouts. Me and Qx Last man standing while Jian and Toad is DOWN, Toad is working so can UNDERSTAND BUT.. Jian is NOT so he cant excuse meaning he is a drunk bird lah.. heng he nvr puke.

Sunday, actually got another grp which is my sec mates but i too shag lah cannot tahan den cancel..

so Today Wed my bday, meet up with Jian, Qx, Yuling/BF, Yanling, Nana and Shushan. Is really fun hanging with them, had our dinner at Pasta Mania PS, Super full lah..ordered a pizza and me and jian spam that pizza and plus i have my main meal also, sian lah.. need to train Abs liao.
After dinner went Clarke quay Coffee Club had my Earl Grey Tea AGAIN and some they dunno what mango or passion iced tea and the other guys tiger. LOL...chit chat have real fun so

I REALLY APPRECIATE THX...


In Life, sometimes being contented is also a blessing.
With the thoughts that came by is heavier then a Louis Vutton
The time u which to stop forever because it is just to comfortable when u being with them.

-ryan-sky-ky-keng yeong-感恩-感动 謝謝

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home