Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I finally blog after MIA-ed for so long...busy doing shit stuff, enjoying my time with my bros now alrdy in Tekong last week and went to sentosa for class outing... This week quite boring, super sianed.. now den i know what is lonely and this word is appearing at my head..frens are gone, some ppl ask me why dun go out with my coursemates? but i can only say they are coursemates, during hols everyone been doing their work and having their own lifestyle, somehow i feel i am out of their circle...Anyway, i dun wish to elaborate on this any further due to time constraint, i closing shop soon left abt 10 min... I serious need friends... i love this pic...i have some mass afterall ...

Although still not as fit as those muscleman, but this is what i want ...some toning and shape...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home