Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Finally...reached home got tons of time to blog..my gang of frens went to NS, heard from 1 of them say they quite xiong, Company cougar and falcon, heard falcon is quite xiong almost like Ninja. Looks like b4 i am enlist i need to go train up my fitness.
Regarding previous blog...i think andy know what i am talking abt, guess my age and mindset somehow becoming a gap with coursemates, i still remember when yr 1, i talk abit of bian tai stuff which i feel is ok, it somehow create a commotion between them. Guess 1 rice can feed 100 types of ppl. I am not saying they are not good or something, they are more to Angels to me LOL..then my gang of frens are all either devils or bastards. I just wish to earn more money and get my Wii or xbox 360? PS3 can wait longer liao, due to no mod yet. But sometimes, feel abit lonely man...i just wish she is there for me but i know it is impossible, i am not emo or what just by knowing this fact keeps me moving forward.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home