Thursday, November 15, 2007

Before i start..a happy bday to Yap Si Hui from E2. Went to sakura jap buffet with the gang 8 persons.
Firstly i shall comment on the food, IS super sucky and exp consider the price but return for sucky food i shall nvr recommend any of my friends there.
Quite enjoyable spend meaningful time with the gang..

After the dinner, everyone go into seperate ways, and i meet up with debbie at Cathay and after that went to PS for a cup of coffee at TCC. Chatting away, luckily both of us speak quite alot which results no silence in between. Enjoy chatting with her, anything oso can talk but in return i got a 5 letter word from her which starts from F infront last letter is T. Guess is my retribution? if is true, that is fast lolx.
Send her home after that...

Sw called me suddenly, ask me abt blar blar blar blar blar blar, then i counter beautifully by saying settle ur own kovan stuff first then concern abt me. LOLx..
I will be heading to Msia so i won be ard in SG during this weekends so those salt bastards won come and question me unless they are willing to make oversea calls which i not willing to ans if they call.

Hmm..i think i use sw and qx's style not ja and kit's style for this time
LOLx...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home