Sunday, January 20, 2008

What the FUCK is happening to me? The pile of assignments, projects and exams is chasing me and will not stop till i fall dead on the floor. School work and fucking have to work is really pushing me to the limit. I admit i will show attitude when i am in a bad mood or sian mood but i guess no choice. You may say i shld learn how to hide my feelings or bear with it, I may wanna say myself is a poor actor, putting on a facade is not my forte. Everytime around this period of time during the semester, assignments and projects seems to be holding hands and give us hell. Haix..i just hope this ends soon..

At least, this post is not all about how i rant about my fucking life and negative stuff, i do have some positive stuff at least for myself.
Got a new Mobile phone to use W960 and also a Canon Ixus 860i digi cam.
Sony do have its good point but i choose a more practical cam rather then focusing at the appearance. It may look style and hip but i am looking for functions and interface which are more friendly to the person who use it. I did tried out both camera b4 i make my decision and i must emphasize please try the product if you got the chance and buy it if u really like it and suits you.

De-stress ...someone save me.

I bought a pack of cirgs to "de-stress" yesterday. I know is an excuse to do that but there are no choices for me to de-stress when u alrdy dun feel like working due to school work, not enough sleep for daily routine and 2 days of working during weekends with 12 hrs full straight looking at the computer with nobody to talk but a bunch of nasty customers...

Sometimes guys are much likely like the girls because girls always say eg." Don't need send me home lah, too late liao." but actually in their heart they wanted to. This is what i call the "mouth and the buttock cannot match" lolx..me and buddies interpretation. So guys sometimes are not much different from the girls also cannot match the buttock, just i was thinking she not gonna come back for me but yet she came back, lucky with no disappointment. So i ask her "why do you come back?" "you shld go back dun need wait for me" but the heart want her to wait lolx..contradicting huh.

Humans are a bunch of funny creatures..
I love you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home