Thursday, March 06, 2008

As Redang trip closing near, have been camping at home and do some data entry and hopefully earn some quick bucks to get her some stuff. Ytd came upon some responsibility which i had from my job, i am grateful that Mr benson(GM) gave me some duties other than my usual duties. Because he is going to be away for 1 week to Europe for holiday and i cover some of his customer service duties, got my company email, thx for the trust i shall do my best. I always say go find job earn money, but i am going for experience and also my networking in the working society and most importantly learn valuable knowledge from him.

How do i get to know him? He is my elective part-time lecturer teaching the module about "how to be a entrepreneur" Anyway i am out of isurf but not officially, and denise took over my work there. As usual go be a FOC mentor over there without getting any pay or what.

I thinking of getting a Ifone, saw and use it today is superb and the inteface is cool.

Tml is Andy's bday celebration...wish him all the best in terms of study and other stuff.

Went for a meet up after Andy's work and denise and later and my baby to have some coffee. And went home heng got last bus if not money gonna wasted on cabs.

Sorry for some ranting...
As a outsider, can u fully judge a couple whether they love and care for each other? I don't think so because you are not inside the picture. Many of times, humans tend to forget that area of scope, meaning if u are an outsider and if u see that the bf is talking in a harsh/rude tone u will straight away jump into the conclusion and determine that the bf is not showing love/care/politeness to the another party. But there is always many factors contribute to the reason, please do not jump to conclusion so soon and also teaches other ppl to be a better lover? Most importantly do u have the right to do that?

I am bloody pissed off and that person if reading my blog and shall know who i am talking about if have any enquiry can come and talk to me, I am that kind if u show and treat me respect, i will return the favour and treat u double better, if u fucking disregard my presence and treat me in this kind of manner which u think is right, i can only say sorry next time don't expect anything from me. If you dun appreciate what i did to you, and is taking for granted, sorry too...I am not your dad who gives you money and did things which is rightfully.
Don't push me too far, and please if you think you are right and absolutely right, i can have a talking session with you AND FUCKING talk some sense into your nutshell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home