Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Finally get my hands on blog, busy with CNY, sch work and other stuff. First thing first..Happy CNY to everyone wish everyone can be healthy at all times, because health is wealth..

After CNY will be Valentine's day, hongbao money will be channel to vday gift, fierce but worth it, depending on who u gonna give. Oh yah..the time now is 12:46 am wed liao my baby is knocked out, she is always like this without telling u tat she gonna slp or fall aslp, she will just knocked out without warning but guess it cant be helped coz this is her.

Went out with her and have an early vday celebration with her, my initial plan was foiled by her due to her "draggy" habit but nvm still go as smoothly. I shall not evaluate on this because becoz if i evaluate on it will get her more lectures. Get out from her hse, head to Isurf to get pay cheque and to my surprise, there is no HONG BAO from my boss.. OMG, not i gian their hong bao lah, but i think it shld be there becoz is a practice, $2 bucks also better than nth at least got give mah but haix...nvm guess i 想太多. After tat, i bank in the cheque and heng i at there b4 3.30pm which is their collection time if not i will blag blag blag at her again and say due to she drag and drag at home... LOLX

Went to The Cathay to watch KungFu Dunk with baby (her favourite JayChou)Overall not bad but kinda of short, people who watched this is mostly his fans the story not very great but still win jack neo (although i haven watch jack neo's Ah Long Pte Ltd)

Went to PS The Manhattan FISH MARKET to have our dinner, ate seafood platter for 2 pax

Dun look down on this platter coz me and her cant finish them..
The Soup is nice (2 Thumbs up)


V sign (Qx signature handsign)

After OUR full full dinner, we head to Sentosa Flower 2008 not bad but kinda of small and little for their display but is free so cant blame. Excuse me, we are in SG

Behind us is Roses (red and pink) I think the best over there.

I am affected my the pollen, my allergic nose is suffering there

This is interesting .. Our Zodiac the Rabbits...

Tats all for today folks..

I love you, love to be with you, love to make u smile, content in whatever i do as long as i with you but i don't like to make empty promises ends up having sad and disappointment. You asked me about my ex-s, first ex I love but i duno how to love her, 2nd ex I love but i duno how to cherish and now is you..I want to Love you, Cherish you. I vow to myself and my buddies i gonna be a better bf and a person to my next gf and now which is you. I believe being alive is a learning process, got to learn and improve my life and other ppl's life directly and indirectly. I want to cherish you and shall not leave you, treat you good and love you with actions and not words from the mouth. Not for guilt but for love..so dun worry. Only time can prove my love for you and no worries no matter what i will only make you cry not for sadness but joy, cry not for hurt but touching moments.

We are reaching 3 mths soon, like we have known each other more than 3 yr but somehow time is slow.. but when you look back, actually time flies flies.

I glad to know you debbie and also most importantly my family and friends. Family without doubt will be your last defence and be there for you no matter what therefore, blood is always thicker than water. Friends are there to shoot you, rub salt into ur wound because their theory is when you kenna rub salt into wound and it will speeds up the recovery and i agree to a large extent, Thx to you bunch of fuckers.

Alright is time to slp liao.. Happy Valentine's day to everyone.. ENJOY !! and burn pocket together

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home