Sunday, February 24, 2008

Working at Isurf now, I hope will be the last day of my working or maybe next week. Just talk to Auntie(boss) she wan me to work 2 days during my holiday but cant possible ask me to work 2 days out of 1 week coz i gonna chiong work and save for my redang trip. Right now still on pending...she somehow cant find ppl and i dun wish to add on any burden also..but more money is pulling me.

Hmm..Baby and me decided to get a Nintendo Wii soon maybe during march? Because Wii is super fun and interactive..

Went to my mouse sis there, play her PS3 and Wii with Full HD TV si bei shiok siah .. she song tio siah at home can play.

PS3 and Wii





Yuling(sis) and kiat

Next is me and my baby...love our shirt siah

I love her but i know she love me more...the words will be appreciate and cherish.

ps I love you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home