Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I guess i am too tired or too lazy to blog after the Redang trip, for pics of our trip and the splendid view of the beach and the sea-water look almost like PH value of 7, which means clear till you feel like drinking BUT after you taste it, you will feel like drinking plain water with 2 tea-spoon of salt in it. please visit Denise's blog over at my friends list at the panel. She upload tons of pics and to appreciate her trouble of uploading so please view there. LOL...

Got a Class BBQ hosted by Our Personal Mentor Wayne Kan, but i did not turned up, sorry to everyone because i know you all miss me when i did not turned up. Some reasons holding me plus the geographic there is kind of not convenience to travel.

When first day of school, suddenly i felt lost because everyone is heading seperate ways, and into a lecture hall and lab only myself facing the monitor or listening to lecturer, guess this kind of situation is not going to change to the end of this semester. Adapting*

Holy! Mother God of Mary, please help me to sail through this 3rd year of my studies, appeal for networking failed and get into Programming (Java). My weakness of all but i trying my best to listen and also try to study because there is nobody there to help. haha...at times when being alone, can you have the motivation to push yourself and you might not know what holds for you in the future.

I love fixing the Jigsaw Puzzles with Debbie, recently hop into this trend for both of us. Is not a latest new stuff that just emerged into the market but is an old and tradition stuff, for what i feel but it simply hook both of us in. We started from a small one, 300 pieces and completed within few hours and now we are trying to complete a 1000 pieces Jigsaw. The sense of satisfaction and accomplishment is way beyond description and most importantly is the moments spend together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home