Sunday, March 09, 2008

I am been Con-ed by 2 OCS cadets at Dbl O, some funny stuff happened, is been a long time since i club. Main reason that we choose Dbl O and also the fun peeps are the cheap drinks there. Drank 1 Teq pop/shot, 2 shots of "something", 1 black devil - super gross, imagine the hacks sweet which is the black in colour in liquid form and u drink it.

Went to old airport road with sw, i must say the food there is splendid and also dun misunderstand not ALL of the food there is nice. 1 example is the stingray stall facing the road is super sucky. I ate a lot of Stingray these few weeks, i not scare of eating and eating again but i scare of the Stingray is not nice.

Cycle back and while waiting for debbie to come my house eat the Chicken Riceball from my hometown Malacca, Andy call me say that Denise wrote about our issue at her blog and she block me from msn, no wonder cant find her online -.=" the whole day. Just when i wanted to talk to her thru msn she already block me. That issue happened few days ago, i must admit i am real pissed that day, but now ok liao after so many days, i want to solve this case asap coz i dun wish to dampen on the mood towards redang trip and also the mates's feeling.

I am glad, at least blogging serves some of its main purpose to let other ppl know how he/she feels toward some tough issues by ranting. After reading denise's blog, first thing comes in mind is so this is how she feels huh.

Haha..hope she taking this issue seriously with a chilling attitude afterall having a fren is always better than having a foe. I am grateful for her due to 2 things, friendship and debbie which is my gf now, I love her and i have my flaws and who does not have flaws? Yah i have some feedback that my tone is kinda of harsh whenever i am agitated or irritated, thanks for letting me know, yah i can take jokes but not too far like Da Vincent but he also have his limit too. My endurance level that night is super low, due to some factors, so i will give u a sian and black face but cant you see my face is turning? yah you wanna spike me and have fun create a joke but if we have a switch over roles, would you be still smiling and be happy?

Of coz i am not unhappy over fully on this issue, i just want to have some appreciation and respect from you. You shld know jolly well how i treat you, intro you job and being my friend and a GF recommend personnel, despite the fact i have some financial burdens but i still treat you some because i know your purse is tight, did i demand you to do the same to me?

c'mon chilling no worries.. of coz blogging is not the best solution, so if we have a chance to talk face to face, i wish to clear things up and also be like we used to be because i don't want ppl around us be unhappy and awkward and also our friendship.

Dota, Maple and Work later over the night...
cheerz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home