Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Had a new blog skin, simple and nice...
Currently having internship at Digital Scanning Corporation, 7 weeks passed and 5 more weeks to go and GRADUATION LOH !!! 3 years of Polytechnic, tertiary studies is gone. Learnt a lot of IT in terms of Software and Hardware side. Bound to have regrets and achievement. Regret for never study hard for my academic but achievement will be a diploma cert, smoke and sail through. I am glad, i never repeat any modules or need to stay on for 1 semester or more..which means i pass all modules hahaha !! achievement siah !!
1 thing never forget will be the people i met there. Lecturers, OGLs, "senior" students though i am the same age or older than most of them, COURSEMATES and Fyp lab associates.

3 years is fast, people changes. Image and Character...good or bad is not up for me to decide. I have changes too...become better and better. Haha..general huh? but overall better liao.
Some glimpse of the past...
I am stuck with them for 3 full years(orientation day)
all so innocent and naive but now -.=" LOLx..
1 big group and slowly get filter out5 of us with our Mr Lee (Lecturer)
p.s Chang Yuan's vintage hairstyle and thus created the nickname 'ah pek'
Chang Yuan appeared...Year 2
1 and only sentosa outing
monkey and me

FYP lab associates


Forever friends
Forever old friends
forever buddies

SPOT THE DIFFERENC

hahaha...salt rubber

Change topic liao

1 year 1 mth 8 days correct at the to-date 07/01/2009
Song of the Sea Sentosa really Magical






My daughter
My son (SIGNED ON LOH)Lastly 1 of my favourite, Kenna caught by paparazzi
when JayChou hold JolinTsai's hand

Finished...i thought i having my internship why still so free go do this stuff? haha...because nothing to do so sudden got inspiration.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home