Sunday, April 26, 2009

All the pictures from the Malaysia trip is not up yet due to my laziness.
When the time comes for the young man to undergo regimental life, it certainly will cause major changes to his life. Got my Enlistment Date which is 13 July 2009 reporting time 0930 at BMTC School 2. Is frustrating when i did not learnt about my enlistment date because i felt lost and hard to plan my schedule but after i learnt about my enlistment date i felt so sian need to waste 2 years to serve other country though i spend most of my time in Singapore than my own country. But i guess it is just part of life, a learning journey.

This month is so killer, so many people having their 21st birthday. Money just come out from the tap like it is free. Lucky i have a job if not i think i cannot survive. Yesterday, went to shop for my clothes and necessities $100 plus gone, but i never regret because it is well-spent. There will be more spending next month because need to stock up some stuff for army.

I need to change my schedule and daily life from now onwards. Start to smoke less and eventually quit when i enter army. I know is hard but never try, never know.

When in terms of relationship, on a whole aspect i must admit woman are more sensitive than man but man are more easygoing than woman. Still learning to be more understand and sensitive than before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home