Sunday, March 22, 2009

Currently resting before i went to bed for work on monday. A new start of the week. Everytime during the weekdays, time seems to pass so slow and always till weekends is like a moment before monday comes again and still going to work. This is the kind of life after we enter into the working society. Till we can finally retire peacefully which i think is 65 yrs old? (Get the CPF) I think by the time we grow old like 20 - 30 yrs later the retirement age will extend till (75 or 80). Wait suddenly the PAP leaders come out say, is good to continue to work till we cannot work. Haix...how to enjoy life like this?

Another topic
When i was talking to my manager, she wanted to go take a license and she just passed FTT and she was like 28 yrs old. So i am curious and asked her some questions:
R> Why do you choose to take the license after so long? (legal age is 18)
M> Because i want to get a car immediately i get my license, don't want to get the license and put there till rusty before getting the car.

Quite true, at least can immediately enjoy driving experience when the license is there. We human love to see instant result, the faster the better theory. But some things to not apply.

I draw up my conclusion. I don't think i will get a car unless maybe my pay is 3k if i am single OR my pay is 6k when i got a family to support. In Sg, it is more expensive to support car so i think i rather invest in property.

Gd luck to my baby for her TP, LUCK is needed, cast aside technique.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home