Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Its been awhile since i blog, not because i am busy doing work or too preoccupied but i am just plain lazy and rotting at home playing computer games, and watch videos. I did went out not totally quarantine myself from the world. I did not frequent facebook too...my pet in pet society got 2 flys keep flying around my pet.
I wasted 2 and half weeks after i ended my internship at DSC. I spend 1 morning to search job thru online and the search engines..and found my current job. I like the job scope and pay wise is not bad also. For a part-time, office and i can learn something new which i am quite interested in. Marketing field.
Currently working as a marketing executive(assistant) to assist my marketing manager. In this company call Rustic Nirvana (Spa business) I did not mentioned my working place, office is actually at the west side of Singapore. Clementi area. The people there is quite fun and friendly to be with...all female environment.. LOLx...feel so rare breed over there.

Some things need to set aside.
1) trip b4 NS aka graduation trip (Taiwan, Thailand or Korea) I don't mind go to places like (Sri Lanka, Vietnam, Sabah/Sarawak(diving), Mumbai etc...Haha..
2) doggy
3) better life

shall upload some pics if i feel like i want to coz lazy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home