Friday, March 20, 2009

Currently looking for a 2nd part-time job...able to work on weekends.
Money not enough...so anybody if you got any lobang on weekends, please inform me.

I was tired this morning, lack of sleep and super lethargic during the noon. Lucky i was in a spa company. 1 of my therapist, my (step mom) in the company gave me a neck and face massage using Axe brand medicated oil. The process is like super 'cooling and burning sensation' on my skin...especially at my forehead and eyes. But nevertheless it is a shiok session. Everyone treat me like son over here. Because i am the youngest and the only male in the company. I have been getting treats for lunch from them 4 days straight, a good chance to save.
They keep buying food and eat and share with them. Currently my weight is 70 kg, the weight will be going up as expected.

Rations will be available on 31 March, i am waiting to release.
A trip to Msia currently we still have 1 more slot.
Any volunteer...?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home