Friday, May 22, 2009

A piece of good news, got my class 3 license on Thur. Mr.Swee Welcome to the Motoring Society. I must say is a hard-earned license not because you do not know how to drive but there are many factors contributing to whether you pass or fail but nevertheless keep trying till you succeed and of course is something i should be proud of because to fall and get up is not easy.
At least 1 of my burden had been drop before i enter the Army. I met this very good tester. Mr Goh although he keep suan me during the test but i can sense he is a good tester and also someone approachable.
Malaysia trip again this time...planning to visit my relatives before i become botak-yeong. No longer afraid any police or any road block. hahaha...

Some of the thing to be prepare before 13th July my enlistment date.
book chalet, get debbie's present, go msia trip, get my army items eg. black plastic specs and also to enjoy my remaining days.

Training ... go go

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home