Saturday, April 28, 2007

Went to work as per normal..but tis time i feel so soul-less while waiting for bus. While walking towards my workplace from the orchard station, light a stick and smoke and if i can smoke away my sorrows den it would be gd. People often use liquor, ciragette or even drugs to numb themselves another word is for running away although some may say this is a foolish act but sometimes u still cant grab a hold on urself.
My life journey had a setback. Love is never easy, Love is hard to forget, Love is the most painful weapon is the world. I just hope i can get pull myself up and go out of tat circle as soon as possible. However, i wish to savage tis relationship and how can i get pull myself up? Guess sometimes wait will be the most correct solution. 1yr 5 mths had not been easy for both of us i guess. Language issue, money issue, freedom issue, culture issue, ego issue, mother issue, jesus issue and time management issue which caused the last straw to break the camel's back. A couple in a relationship, there will never be the case who is right who is wrong becoz A normal couple, 1 male and 1 female both of them comes from different background thats is why everyone keep saying 1 comes from venus 1 comes from mars. nevertheless i will do some soul-searching for myself oso.
I think i need to remove my facade of strong personality for once more and be myself when i drink liquor becoz for me i will throw out everything for my buddies they noe best might not solve the problem but at least i can be myself.
Your image and our memories will always embed on my heart and right now i will work hard towards some goals and you never noe someday i gonna make big, comes back for u and shut ur mother's mouth once and for all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home