Saturday, April 21, 2007

It somehow caught my attention..The msn virus, lame shit "do u wanna see my photo album" The whole story begins, there is a 1 fine day..Suddenly my msn pop out opposite is a girl, suddenly ask me wan to view her photo album? I tot wat and the girl is quite gd looking den wan to send me and share her photo, at first i tot quite a gd deal to share her album but i felt suspicious as a IT students...Virus caught in my mind, 24KB for a album? for a pic oso hard to have 24KB so i nvr click save and i ask her u kenna virus ar..she nvr reply basket but heck oso...but the most irritating shit is the virus keep prompt out and ask me wan to see her album all those crap..become so Fooking irritating...LOL even is zhang ziyi nude pics i oso dun wan to see liao.
Next time those hackers wan to put virus pls dun be lame wat 24 KB...if put 24 MB den i think alot ppl will tio.

Jus created a playlist..getting into the western RnB world
Nice and funk. suddenly wanted to talk abt my life from young..LOL..mayb post on next entry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home